But first, let's start with a little immaturity. I celebrated my birthday at the beginning of August and it was a drunken-tomfoolery of fun. A bunch of us got together and celebrated like I was turning 21 at one of the clubs downtown. I'd tell you more, but I drank myself into oblivion in true twenty-something-I'm-too-young-to-care style.
And for the totally unfun, adult stuff. As I tried to donate blood, I got deferred twice because of low iron. With a significant drop in iron count between the first and second times. Which mean I might becoming anemic and should probably see a doctor to make sure I'm not having any other issues. But I really don't want to :(
In early July, The Dirty Little Secret had a house warming party for the condo she moved into a while (4 years?) ago. I had a rough night at the party. I realized I a few unresolved issues, in a way that made me the drama of the party :(
This is going to take too long, let me sum up. Here's a list of things I've had to deal with in last few months that make me wish I didn't have to deal with adult things:
- I changed jobs. This isn't a bad thing, but it was big for me.
- I had my car stolen.
- I found out I might becoming anemic.
- I spent hours at friend's party crying in a bedroom.
- I had to go to court as a witness, because my car was stolen.
- I realized I have a lot of unresolved issues with The Ex.
- I hired a lawyer to hopefully get me off the title of The Ex's house.
- I started going to therapy, because lots of issues.
- I had to stop completely stop talking to one of my friends because our "friendship" was causing me way too much stress.
- I am looking into buying a house.
I would like to go take a nap now.
|A nice long nap, preferably in a bed instead of on a desk.|